Welcome to the TELL HCPS Survey
The 2018 Survey will be open January 22 - March 9, 2018.
HCPS Educators Using TELL Data
In 2014, The New Teacher Center led an initiative for select HCPS schools to help with improving teaching and learning conditions. This video includes interviews with educators about using TELL to improve their schools.
I am proud to serve as your superintendent and feel strongly that the feedback you share through the TELL survey helps our district continue to improve. As you know, I am committed to building and sustaining strong culture in our schools. By taking a few minutes to complete the TELL survey, you provide insight about learning conditions in our schools that lead to action. I hope you will participate this year and I look forward to reviewing these results.
Why Choose Us?
- TELL is an online, anonymous school survey.
- TELL is for all school-based, licensed educators and instructional staff, including administrators.
- Access TELL using any internet connection.
- The results are one component of an on-going process for collaborative school improvement planning.
- Teaching and learning conditions matter for teachers; they matter for kids.